Download Web video and music, accelerate, schedule, resume, recover, and manage Internet downloads. Download Accelerator Manager (DAM) is made for Internet file and social video, music, and more, downloading, from most media sites, like YouTube, etc. DAM is fast, light, easy to use, free and safe.
DAM v4 releases MediaGrabber, so you can easily download media files from sites, like YouTube, MySpace, etc. This tool works with all browsers, such as IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc.
With DAM downloader, you can download with maximum possible speed using a smart download logic accelerator, schedule, recover, resume, and manage downloads. DAM uses dynamic-download-segmentation, no-file-part-assembly logic to achieve best download speed. Unlike other products of its kind that split download in parts only before download begins, DAM dynamically segments download throughout download process, reuses connections without extra connect steps, and maintains connections busyness. Plus, DAM eliminates file-part-assembly stage to achieve optimal download process.
DAM will recover downloads due to unexpected events or errors, such as lost connections, power outages, or network problems. It can connect to the Internet, download files, then disconnect or shutdown computer when done. This downloader can get files from protected sites and support Web cookies, proxy, HTTP, HTTPS, and FTP protocols, and redirects. Other features include connection, sites, and sounds managements. DAM supports Vista and all popular browsers.
How DAM helps you
- Download Web video, music and more, from sites like YouTube, etc.
- Grab video, music, and more, from all browsers, such as IE, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc.
- Download e-mail and webpage attachments
- Download with maximum possible speed
- Accelerate, schedule, resume, recover, and manage downloads
- Super light, micro-sized, great speed, easy to use, free and safe.
- 100% free of spyware, adware, virus, and malware
How to use DAM to download social video, music, and more?
1. Launch DAM MediaGrabber
You may run DAM MediaGrabber from both IE and Firefox context-menu (by right-click), or the DAM main menu by selecting “Run DAM MediaGrabber” menu item (please see below):
2. If a media file has been playing before DAM MediaGrabber’s launch, refresh page in your browser
To refresh a page, you may press F5 or Ctrl+F5 in your browser or click the ‘Refresh’ button in your browser, you will find that the playing media file has been captured and added into the DAM MediaGrabber window:
3. Click Download button in DAM MediaGrabber
Select captured media files in the DAM MediaGrabber window, then click “Download Last” or “Download All” button, DAM will download the selected media for you.